insomniac nights or how i fell in love with the dark

by - Oktober 22, 2017

Insomnia can be a good thing sometimes. 

Have you ever felt the gentle deafing form of quiet? 

Listening to absolute silence at 3am in the morning.

I got insomniac nights since years - I can't even tell exactly when it started and I don't even wanna call it a bad thing or something that's haunting me.

The only nights I'm able to get some decent sleep are the nights which I spend with the one I love. It's not that it's just because I feel save and secure. It must be something different which I can't explain for myself but there's no need to anyhow.

There are days I feel like being stuck in Fight Club. I'm suffering from my sleepless nights, I'm not really awake the whole day, my mood is changing every 5 Minutes and I just wanna go back to bed - but at the same time those are the days in which I get super creative.

I think it's wrong to always call it "suffering from Insomnia".
  It can also be a blessing as well if you know how to handle it.

I'm slowly getting to the point where I can see the good in it. I always loved silence. I always loved to be on my own and I always loved the dark. To wrap myself in the night sky, either if its foggy or clear. It changes your point of view about this always changing world. It slows everything down and gives you some time to breathe calmly
 while the entire daytime is trying to smother you.









You May Also Like

0 Kommentare