collection of paradoxes

by - Oktober 19, 2017

i am a very private person. sometimes.
 i just want to be left alone, but at the same time i wanna share everything with the people close to me. 
i love small things. i can watch how the cream in my coffee creates a whole new galaxy. i can spend hours in a book store. i love how foggy and puffy the world gets before it starts to rain. i can be on my own for days without any need to talk. i can just sit on the ground and keep watching the ocean for hours. 

i always thought that i’m a storm, probably because I wanted to see myself like this. 
i wanted to be the changing thing, the one who’s always restless. the more i’ve spend time on my own the last days I figured out that I’m not the storm itself. 
i rooted myself. got back to the person i was way before life told me who i should become. i need a constant whirlwind around me. i need change, but i don't wanna be the one who’s changing. i’m not the one who’s loud. 
i’m the quiet one. the eye of the storm. I need to be surrounded by chaos. i need a constant change. i need trouble and i need to get lost. at the same time, i need to be calm. i need to be quiet. 

i’m a collection of paradoxes.








You May Also Like

0 Kommentare